- A wrapper library for g77 around libao and libsndfile, for sound
applications under Linux (and maybe others unices).
- A visual tool for looking at binary differences between two files
(ncurses interface). A must-have for all coderz.
- Small tool for debugging resolver problems. Need improvments.
No IPv6 support. Readable source code.
- batch or interactive tool which can dump keys and data from a
GNU DBM file. It can display data in ASCII, decimal, hex, and octal
formats. Posix regexp search functions are also provided.
- Abominable vieillerie build around multi-layers kludgy patches,
with a non-sense documentation. Binding g77 included.
Nasty command-line tools are available.
- Hackedz library of C functions who can make you a semi-god
of Web2.0pl42 Fortran applications.
- Tinyware player for .wav and .au sound files.
Glamour ncurses interface. Beta version. No mp3, no Ogg.
13 Juillet 2007. [tth]